Monday, July 29, 2013

Chasing Exhaustion

You don't know who your friends are until you get into trouble; they are the ones who come running to help. The flip side to this is, you don't know who you are friends with until you race to help a friend in need. 

Even if your friend does not ask for help, you help anyway. Staying awake for longer than 38 hours just to make sure they are ok, is just what a friend does; it is not a bother nor is it troublesome. There are those who's job is to help, and I am forever thankful we have them here in Canada, but it is the help from those who are not paid to be there and help because you need it. 

Can't sleep for worry, when you do sleep you wake up tired. This is a price that isn't a price to pay, it is accepted as part of caring. 

My greatest fear is being in a hospital, I am here in the hospital because I care more for my friend than I do for my fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment